NEW BOARDING POLICY FOR RESERVATIONS AT THE DOG HOUSE
- We require deposits for all boarding services during our peak dates as well as all holidays.
- Deposits will be applied at the time of checkout.
- A 25% deposit is required for all holiday and peak reservations.
- For 4 or more nights, you must pay a 25% deposit.
- Your reservation will be confirmed when your deposit is received.
- The Dog House accepts cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
CANCELLATION POLICY AT THE DOG HOUSE
- Our business requires a 24-hour cancellation notice before the reservation’s start date for all stays.
- Additionally, we require a 5-business-day cancellation notice prior to the start date for all holidays.
If you meet our cancellation guidelines, your deposit will stay in your account to be used for future visits. Please be aware that it will have to be used within the current calendar year. We will not refund any deposits if you choose not to stay within the current year.
If you do not show up for a reservation, your deposit will be forfeited. It will not be held in your account or refunded.